Position: Structural / Project Engineer
Deadline of Application: 30 April 2016
As a Structural Engineer of AIT he/she will be responsible to the Deputy Director for Projects and to the Executive of AITS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible in providing engineering expertise over a wide range of projects according to his expertise
- Perform seismic fragility analysis and progressive collapse analysis
- Perform modeling and design of buildings using common software such as ETABS, SAP 2000, SAFE, etc for performance based evaluation
- Prepare the necessary design calculation sheets, drawings using Auto Cad and Microsoft Visio and the reports of the building project
- Demonstrate team leadership while managing interns who are working on the same projects and while working together with colleagues and seniors
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master degree in Structural Engineering
- Preferable for Thai Nationals
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in working on projects
- Good Communication Skills in English
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to deliver requested job in a timely manner
- Accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Senior HR Manager
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011